Wednesday 2 April 2008

Stickered up and ready to go


Hi everyone.  Well it is the 2nd April - 2 days to go and I'm starting to get nervous!  We just had the handbook through in the email from Justin and it looks a bit daunting - especially the crossing into Morocco.  Still, that is the adventure I guess.

Packing tonight - trying to keep it really light so that if/ when we fly back I won't have to pay for baggage, that's how cheap I am.....

Polo is doing well.  It is scabby but mechanically seems really good despite the MOT advisories.  This may however be famous last words....  It is a delicate balance between being bad enough to qualify without being ashamed, but have a decent chance of making it.  Daniel helped me with the stickers on Saturday - SSDM did a lovely job on them I'm sure you'll agree.....

No comments: